Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i DID it...

I did it
I broke down and I did it....

I've been a total amazing prostar when it comes to spending in the past few months. I really have.

I mean let's be serious. Less than $20 on scrapbooking supplies since January. LESS THAN $20. NO WAIT.

I lie
I forgot about scrapfest.

So really it's less than $40 in the past few months. That's pretty much a record for me. I used to spend more than that in a week.

But tonight I did it. I broke down. I've been hemming and hawing (mom please don't critique my spelling - D and I have had a bottle of wine tonight so it really doesn't count) and I FINALLY broke down just before the deadline and I ordered these....
















I so heart these. I was ready to give my right arm for these. Not my left arm b/c let's be serious. I need my left arm to write. And to eat. But not to play sports b/c I play sports with my right arm. So reallly - I've traded my ability to play sports for a few wall decals. But these aren't any ordinary wall decals. These wall decals COME WITH BLING. Yes folks, you read that right...BUILT IN BLING.

Does it get any better than that? In my next life I WANT TO COME with BUILT IN BLING. Is that too much to ask?

COME ON. I'M A DIVA. A DIVA LOCA - I DESERVE TO COME WITH BUILT IN BLING in my next life.

Are you with me?

So the long and the short is my new fave online scrapbook joint (notice I said "online" Jenn so that you are not offended) is House of 3. Seriously. It does not get any better than House of 3. Well maybe it does. Maybe D and I living on a beach outside of Barcelona is about as good as it gets but I digress...

Now I just have to wait for these beauties to arrive in the mail. I believe these are the "finishing touches" so to speak on my studio. Plus - HOW FUNKY WILL THEY BE as a backdrop for photo shoots?

Too cool.

Too cool for school

'night lovelies!

8 comments:

Kataroo said...

BACKDROP for photos eh...so that's how you justified it :) LOL

Louise Dubord said...

My dear, we HAVE to meet. We have too much in common! I have been looking at those everyday since they came out. I am sure there is drool on my keyboard. Perfect from my scraproom in my new house - pink and black. Maybe I am thinking to much...
I wasn't bothered about the deadline, because I want just one, with bling... If I wait too long, they will be gone... Bye, I have to go to House of 3!

Dorrie said...

Oh Laurie...I ordered 1 of those a few days ago.. oh my god the excitement is too much to handle... You are deserving! You did well! And you can write it off..LOL
You rock.. and I think all women should be born with BLING!!!!
Imagine it.. a world of Bling... not sure there is anything better!
xo

Louise Dubord said...

Love your new blog too. It rocks.
I gave in and ordered the chandeliers. Now I can't wait...

Jenn Langlois said...

And I offend so easily too! =)

I must find out where to get these...things. I'm off to House of 3 to see what I can see!

xoxo!

Jenn

Stay Funny said...

Theses are going to totally rock and you really deserve them also, when I saw them I thought of you! And especially designed by one of your BFF miss Heidi!

Rachel said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I say good for you babe .. you have been such a good girl! LOL

LOVE THE NEW LOOK TO THE BLOG!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Marlene said...

Those look fabulous and would be so cool as backdrops! Have fun with your scrumptious goodies when they arrive!