Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Photo Recap of 2008

Kodak is having a 50% off sale on calendars until Feburary 2 so I spent the better part of the day creating photo collages from the past year to put into calendars for Denis and I.

I'm pretty excited about how it turned out. It is always so hard to pick just one picture per month every year so this was an excellent alternative!

Here it is:

January

February


March
April

May
June
July


August

September

October
November

December

So there you have it! Another year in pictures. I can't wait to see the finished product.

'night lovelies

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

This looks amazing!
Love the pictures that you selected! Great review of the year!

Tanya said...

I love all the collages of photo's this will make an awesome calendar!

Kataroo said...

oh wow wow wow, this is so cool, esp love SEPT's!!

Closet Artist said...

What a GREAT, awesome idea!! You must share how you did this or perhaps offer it through your business, if it fits in, for people such as myself who would never have the patience to do this!! LOL