Saturday, July 26, 2008

Freaky Friday

It's Friday!!!

This week really seemed to fly by for me...up until this afternoon that is! I think this afternoon felt longer than the entire week put together.

I was exhausted after work so I stopped for ooey gooey pizza on the way home and after devouring it I went for a nap. Ah yes, nothing like a Friday post-work siesta.

When I woke up I was all raring to go - creative juices flowing. I managed to get a double layout done tonight - tripple arm pump!

My darling photographer is already in bed so I'll get him to take some pictures of it tomorrow. It's a really special layout done of my cousin Amber. It was just an unexpected layout that totally came together and I'm really happy about it. I'm most excited about emailing Amber some pictures, I really hope she likes it!

Well, must get some zzzzzs. Tomorrow is another day of creativity.

'night lovelies...

P.S. Check out what Janet found - just under my profile picture. That girl has this amazing talent for scoring the COOLEST things!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

AAAHHH so you're the Laurie that my YAYA Steph has been raving about!! LOL

Laurie I don't know who you are yet but I am excited to meet you hun! If Steph thinks you're pretty magnificent, I bet my whole paycheck I'll luvs ya too!!!!

Can't wait till we meet!

Hugs
Rachel