Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Can you believe it's Thursday already? I sure can't!

The days seem to fly by at work lately (this is a good thing)...Having a power outage for over half an hour this afternoon also makes things go a bit quicker.

This is the first day I don't have any scrapbooking pictures to post -that will change by Sunday (hopefully)...

We're having a chill night at home tonight. Supper was DELISH - shrimp and veggie vindaloo on rice. D has been working in the garage and watching the game and I have been working on my blog and watching the game.

I don't want to jinx anything but it looks like the Bombers might actually have a fighting chance of winning tonight. Fingers crossed...

Well I took Steph's lead and added the playlist application to my blog, I just couldn't resist. I've been on other blogs that I love listening to their playlist and decided to go for it.

I have always been the ultimate cheeseball when it comes to music and this playlist if no exception. The first handfull of songs have special meaning to me, I played them for comfort while going through a recent upset. I found them on a woman's blog who was going through something similar, only much worse. I'm happy that now these songs are part of me in some small way.

Well, back to the game I go. I can't wait for the weekend to be here and all the creative goodness to begin.

'night lovelies

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

hiihihihihi.... yes I am!!!! i coulnd't resist taking a few of your good ones!!! and looking for other songs that I didn't think of... so how did you figure I was taking some song...? ohhhhh Stephane is watching football, one other thing to add to our lists of common things... he started more last year to watch it, more american but watches some canadian too! ok .... maybe should be emailing you instead!!!

Kataroo said...

I'm glad you found some beautiful song to help ease your heart a little, thank-you for sharing them.

Oh and get scrapping I want to see more LO's LOL :) :) :)

PS. Thank-you for becoming such a good friend to my dear Stephanie, I told her that I feel like she is my daughter and is dating a new guy..."I had to check this guy out" LOL :) I told her she's super cute :)
seriously, though, would love to meet you in the future, and again thank-you for bringing so many smiles to my Stayfunny :)