Saturday, April 11, 2009

it's a beautiful life...

Well, we've literally been at it all day long but i'm happy to report that the photos have been edited...there may be a few final tweaks left to do but we're happy to debut the Squires family photo shoot...

I sure hope you like it as much as we enjoyed making it Katie...thanks again for being our "guinea pigs" - you've been one patient girl!!!


I have to say now that i've watched this youtube video i'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the pics...we spent all day editing and you can't even tell from the video...oh well - you get the idea :)

12 comments:

Marlene said...

Hey Laurie - i would love to see your work but the video is private and it won't let me look :-(.

Rachel said...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw is on the floor.. take a bow you guys... you so deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow@!

R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

I am crying, snot is flowing, I am in love with my hubby all over seeing his love for the girls in these pictures, wow wow wow...Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing gift...this is sooo precious!!!

Karen's Violetbliss said...

That really is amazing Laurie...so how much do you charge for a sitting?? You should be really proud...way to go girlfriend!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Laurie!!!! That video is the most precious I have ever seen!! Just unbelievable!!!! Just wow!!!!! Katie, you must be beside yourself!!!!

Suzane

Marlene said...

The photos are gorgeous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

J

Dorrie said...

Beautiful stuff.. I think the two of you might even be able to make me look good.. so get a price list and let me know, because we would like some too...
Amazing work Laurie...
You are maaaaaaahvelous!

Louise Dubord said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Dubord said...

These are really wonderful pictures Laurie. Congrats. I will get in touch with you for sure when our grand-daughters are in town. Katie must be so happy!

Stay Funny said...

BRAVO!!!! Chapeau... name it all! Super duo both of you make for sure!

Laughing on the snot part of katie!

Unknown said...

C'est vraiment, mais vraiment beau Laurie. Bravo, ce sont de magnifiques photos! Comme toujours, tu es talentueuse!!! Je suis fière de t'avoir comme amie!
Francine