Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scrapfest weekend

Hello lovelies!

First things first - HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASEY. She's the sweetness from the photoshoot below and she turned 1 today! YEAH KASEY.

There's more to celebrate...

I'm hitting the streets tomorrow after work and making my way to Kitchener for a girls' weekend with my Ukranian "sisters." I'm so excited that it really feels like Christmas Eve right now. We don't see eachother NEARLY enough.



We're spending a good chunk of the weekend at SCRAPFEST! This is my first time attending and I've heard great things so I'm super pumped.

We're taking a photography class and two scrapbooking classes. One of our classes is with Vicki. I'm so pumped to see Mama Sheila again. Yeah Mama!!!

Let's hope we all survive the weekend...



Well I'm off to bed so I can get an early start at work tomorrow and hit the road!

'night lovelies!

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Have an AWESOME weekend!!! Man oh man you are going to have sooo much fun!!

Stay Funny said...

Hé hé! Enjoy your w-end darling and can't wait to ear all the tails of your w-end with your super friends!

Dorrie said...

I'm jealous...I shoulda went for the Scrapfest.. next year though girlie... we are hitting the streets.. LOL
Have a blast with the ladies and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back...
hugz xo