I'm lying in bed, listening to my man snore, desperately wanting to wake him up so I can tell him all about my amazing night with Lesley seeing Celine again.
I will write about it here. But I really want to share it with him first.
Nothing worse than listening to love songs for a few hours only to come home to a sleeping husband...and he's sleeping in this morning too! I want to shake him awake like a kid on Christmas morning but then I'll be forced to put up with Mr. Grouchypants today.
So instead, I'll leave this with you. I stumbled upon it on Dorrie's blog this morning...
She is one cool and crazy chick...and her friend has some great things to say about life...
Twelve Rules for a Happy Life
1. Make up your mind to be happy. Learn to find pleasure in the simple things.
2. Make the best of your circumstances. No one has everything and everyone has something of sorrow intermingled with gladness of life. The trick is to make the laughter outweigh the tears.
3. Don't take yourself too seriously. Don't think that somehow you should be protected from misfortune that befalls other people.
4. You can't please everybody. Don't let criticism worry you.
5. Don't let your neighbour set your standards. Be Yourself.
6. Do the things you enjoy doing but stay out of debt.
7. Never borrow trouble. Imaginary things are harder to bear than the real ones.
8. Since hate poisons the soul, do not cherish jealousy. Avoid people that make you unhappy.
9. Have many interests. If you can't travel, read about new places.
10. Don't hold postmortems. Don't spend your time broading over sorrows or mistakes. Don't be the one who never gets over things.
11. Do what you can for those less fortunate than yourself.
12. Keep busy at something. A busy person never has time to be unhappy.
Have a great Saturday everyone...
I'm not sure what's on our agenda exactly on this rainy day but I know we will definitely be:
1) glued to the tv watching the Bombers in a playoff game
2) headed to Michaels to perhaps purchase yet another Christmas tree. It's pink, pre-lit and all sparkly... I mean come on - this will make it lucky tree number 7 - makes perfect sense to me...
oh, gotta go. my big brown bear just rolled over, I think it's story time...
have a great Saturday lovelies....