Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 YEARS...

It's been three whole years that my reason to scrap began! Ha ha...3 years of wedded bliss.

I am one lucky girl to have found and fallen in love with Denis. Like I said in my last post, I'd marry him all over (and over and over) again. We have created several great memories in the past few years and I can't wait to have many more adventures with him! I love you babe...

Here are a few of my favourite pictures. All copyright of Photolux Studio in Ottawa.












5 comments:

Stay Funny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stay Funny said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!! I would have LOVED to be your friend 3 years ago to be able to celebrate with you and Denis this happy moment in your lifes. However so happy to be here now and enjoying this blossoming friendship! Happiness to many years to come and all my best wishes!
Love Stéphanie

Kataroo said...

you look so beautiful, your so pretty!! I love those flowers so much. And Uhhhh YOUR HUBBY IS HOT!!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats to you both! Your photos are stunning!!!

Unknown said...

HUGE Congrats!!! Your wedding pictures is absolutely beautiful... and so are you!!

Smiles!
Wilna