Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to slackerville...

Well kids
I regret to inform you that I will not be writing much this week - I'm doing lots of overtime for work! I actually don't mind the overtime at all - I'm thrilled! It means that I'll be able to take a few more days off during the year now that my vacation is nearly entirely used up.

I'll see if I can sweet talk Denis into taking some pictures either tomorrow or Wednesday of my weekend creations. I got six, count them SIX pages done! Three double layouts. Woot!

I'd like to give a shoutout to my martini sisters - Chris and Cawi - I miss you kids! (and Denis just said there is a new version of the D80 coming out in a month)...crap!

Love you
moi

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you have any paper cuts? wow that's a busy weekend :)