Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today's fortune...

We had a retirement lunch at work today for one of our employees.

She wanted Chinese food for lunch. Ugh. I felt so gross after eating it.

But I liked my fortune...

The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms…in bed!

I liked it

Only Denis will be able to vouch for the "in bed" part. *pretend you didn't just read that mom*

It's exactly midnight and we're off to bed. We made nearly 100 halloween bags for the little trick or treaters that will be coming our way on Friday. Rach I sure hope you do stop by with the girls...I "beefed" up their bags!

I had a blast making them and D even helped. We did age groups. My only regret is buying the packages of "blood" at Cotsco. A few of them leaked (gross) and I decided to taste one (positively disgusting - and not in a good way).

Just two more sleeps until Halloween and I can't wait!

'night lovelies

No comments: