Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday musings


Hello lovelies!

I debated about posting tonight. You know why? I don't seem to have any yummy pictures to post!

It seems like all of the blogs I've been visiting are full of visual candy and I haven't really done anything creative for about two weeks now so I've got nada for you.

So I did a Google (or as Ginette would say Goggle) search for pumpkin and came up with this...


I couldn't resist. The truth is I am addicted to all things pumpkin right now. What's up with that? I mean, don't get my wrong, I've always appreciated a good pumpkin but this is seriously out of control!!!

I think my fave still has to be the Pumpkin Spice Latte though - talk about goodness in a cup. I've settled on a homemade decaf Starbucks with a little fat free vanilla cream.

In other fun news krazy katie found this:

It looks quite interesting and the timing couldn't be more perfect. That week my hunka hunka burnin' love will be freezing his tushy off in the bloody cold waiting for Bambi to walk in front of him so that he can have a few steaks hunting.

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have been wanting to have fun with the strikeout for the longest time and was too lazy couldn't figure it out. Fasten your seatbelts lovely and get ready for strikethrough OVERLOAD!

I heart strikethrough. Does that make me a language geek?

Stayed tuned for a post tomorrow (or maybe Friday)...

We are celebrating six years of togetherness on Friday with a hot night on the town to the place where we had our first date...can't wait!

'night lovelies

2 comments:

one and one + two said...

I also love the strikethrough! I was so excited the day I actually figured out how to do it - I'm not exactly very 'techie'...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I've been stalking your blog too, since meeting Stephanie!

I'm not going to the Vicki retreat - I just moved here recently and I think it had been sold out since last year (too bad - would like to meet her).

Love your blog

Kataroo said...

your a NUT