Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vicki here I come!!!

I sooooo do not have time to post right now. I have at least 5 or 6 hours of stuff to get done. Laundry, packing, planning out what I'm going to work on, picking up pictures at Wal-mart, you name it!

But the truth is that Jen at the Scrapbox posted a link to my blog on her blog and frankly I look like I'm "announcing" some sort of coming out because when you see my name on her blog it says "I'm in love with another woman" (the title of my last post). It just looked TOO FUNNY so I'm taking 5 minutes to blog and change that!

I'm super excited about this weekend in Smiths Falls. I finally get to meet Vicki Boutin. I've heard so many great things about her. Another bonus is 3 days with Lynn and Janet. We haven't hung out in FOREVER so I'm sure it's going to be non-stop chatter. I can't wait!

I'm determined NOT TO OVERPACK. Mark my words. Perhaps I should take pictures to prove it!

I'm getting an early start on the day with a stop in Perth to vistin Grandmaman Turpin. She doens't know I'm coming and I hope it'll be a nice surprise for her. If I have enough time I may even pick up some of that yummy pumpkin fudge she likes from Merrickville!

Ok, must go.

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies. I'm gonna miss you!

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Enjoy your w-end! Every moment of it! Have a super time with Janet and Lynn... will think of you girls for sure!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Laurie!! Sounds like it will be a blast all around. Can't wait to here all about it and see your pics of course.

Suzane